2010 seats in my obs, full interior redo also!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

delock

Reaction score
he hasnt even started on the 2 door he wanted to know how much i would charge him to do it and i told him its gonna be expensive cuz he's got everything for the seats, heated memory power seats with the brain box for it then he has the door panels from the escalade and wants me to get them to fit on his doors somehow so i hope hes ready to drop some damn cash on this project lol

Aww damn! He making it hard!

quietfly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
he hasnt even started on the 2 door he wanted to know how much i would charge him to do it and i told him its gonna be expensive cuz he's got everything for the seats, heated memory power seats with the brain box for it then he has the door panels from the escalade and wants me to get them to fit on his doors somehow so i hope hes ready to drop some damn cash on this project lol

I've been thinking of swapping the seats from my 06 hoe into my 95 hoe. is the brain box for the seats just the door panel buttons or is it separate.

OP
OP
riviera rider

riviera rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
06 im not sure, where are your power seat buttons on the nnbs they are on the actual seat so u just have to run power to the switch, but not for the heated then u have to have the brain box and all that good shit, the seats i got are just power however my motors are jacked up so i need to get new motors or manual brackets

quietfly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
06 im not sure, where are your power seat buttons on the nnbs they are on the actual seat so u just have to run power to the switch, but not for the heated then u have to have the brain box and all that good shit, the seats i got are just power however my motors are jacked up so i need to get new motors or manual brackets

the buttons to move the seat are on the side of the seat the buttons to heat the seat are on the door pannel...

eatsleepdrey

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I live in the chcago area, what would you charge to do a similar swap on a 97 hoe??? not sure what year seats, most likely whatever is decently priced...
hell i have no real place to work on it, and id help with the build.:Handshake:
Also, do you put in a specific search word for craigslist to pull the 2010 seats??

what was the end result with the height of the rear seat?? did you lower them?? or leave as is?

Sorry for all the ?s but everday i get into my car and think about how bad i need to swap the seats:emotions122:

Biggwaukegan

Banned
Reaction score
you mike. I see you sold the hoe ...hate to see it go but that other chevy you pushin is nice. Im in the chitown area too up by wauktown. Lookin to get my shit painted soon too.

Done Deal DR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wait, he sold this thing? How am I supposed to see the seat mounting now? LOL

Bad bow tie

Grizz Straight FTMFW
Reaction score
Do you have any pics of the front seats and center console after the install? You never posted any and I would love to see how they worked out/fit in there. Checked your cardomain and didn't see any either

OP
OP
riviera rider

riviera rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry guys havent been here in a while, but ya i had to get rid of the truck :(... ended up selling it because i needed the extra cash at the time to get my license back and finish up my other project.

heres some info for the guys that asked however

the front seats and center console looked and fit GREAT, the front of the console would need some type of custom fiberglassing to match up to the dash however nothing crazy or too expensive though.

the rear seats how ever were VERY tall. pretty much a 6ft tall person was damn near head on the ceiling. but it looked so nice it didnt matter lol

as for mounting the rear seat i sat the bracket up on the the hump and it lined up perfectly across the floor and drilled holes and ran bolts/nuts straight through. and for the front of the rear seat under neath i ran a 2x6 across the floor and had pieces on each end (which i was going to cover all in black carpet to match the floor) and bolted the 2x6 directly to the floorboard then the seat to the wood. it actually wasnt too hard once i figured that out.

you could probaly use some sort of metal fabrication as well but i dont have a welder since the shop i worked at closed down ...

heres some pics from the guy he finished up the install and got everything finished up blacked out this is the only pic he sent me

and to anyone in the area that is looking for paint or help doing the install get at me shoot me text or call when ever ya want

708 937 3120

i will have my booth built in my garage and ready to spray within a few weeks :)

164712_578258475224_200302890_32975148_7337150_n.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elfro

Latest posts