2010 seats in my obs, full interior redo also!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

riviera rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
get readdy for the thread :) getting the back bench seat tomorrow

black leather brand new :)

should be fun, gotta find a set of black leather front seats now

going to tear down the whole interior, including my dash, everything will go black, black carpet, gonna spray all the plastics black, black suede headliner, then im going to smooth and paint the dash kameleon to match the exterior

keep posted should start tear down this week!!!

Jaycenk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been thinking the same sort of rout with mine so yes deff post lots of pics and details on how it all goes together. I can't wait to see it.

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WOah Woah woah...make sure when ou hook up the front...post pics and specs on how to keep the heated an power seats functioning.

OP
OP
riviera rider

riviera rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well i asked in the 07+ threads and they said the power is just forward/backward and up/down so im guessing ill only have to get power to the switch and everything will be all good. and for the heated i dont know if im even gonna get some heated one we shall see what i find but im going to pick up the rear bench today and i gotta find the front seats, i mite even do the centerconsol if i can find one cheap

ill definitely post alot of pics and info on how everything will work out, i cant start tearin down this week i promised a shop in the area id go to the carshow next weekend with them so next week i will start teardown and project find my 2 front seats for cheap! :) lol

post pics of the new bench seat later tonite :)

Cartwright

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sweet. Goodluck man. I out some 04 seatrs in my OBS and it was a pain but looked awesome afterwards. Looking forward to seeing yours.

Bad bow tie

Grizz Straight FTMFW
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to your build thread as I am seriously condidering putting NNBS seats in my OBS as my leather seats are pretty beat up and cracked. So post up lots of pics and detail how you did the wiring and shit to make it all work. Should look **** all black.

OP
OP
riviera rider

riviera rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got my rear seat today and home safe :) brand spankin new gotta love fresh leather!!!!!

got my friend looking for my front seats tomorrow and im gonna paint a car for him if he gets them for me so hopefully ill have the front asap!!!

i will take a ton of pics and detail how i did everything, not sure about the wiring yet until i get them in my actual possesion, im gonna start the teardown this week cuz im not gonna go to the show next weekend, so be ready im gonna get everything out and start messing with the back seat, so hopefully by next weekend i should have the back seat good to go

it doesnt look like it should be too much of a pain, but we all know how that goes

so keep posted for updates!!!

0718101736.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vadenA77