2010 seats in my obs, full interior redo also!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
riviera rider

riviera rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry guys been so damn busy with my impala havent had much time to finish up the tahoe, but i should be back on it next weekend hopefully.... once i get the rear seat figured out it wont be much at all to get back together

but check out my impala i just finished up in the past 2.5 months from the ground up :)

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3876009

OP
OP
riviera rider

riviera rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
started back on the interior, should have it mainly completed by this weekend, ill post pics tomorrow of whatever progress i get should have the back seat situated and possibly the front also

OP
OP
riviera rider

riviera rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
back at it should be done in the next 2 weeks compeltely blacked out and sounds installed with all the tvs...etc etc..

1017101806.jpg

fully functional

1019101744.jpg

and my sexy impala

1018101754.jpg

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good news! And my god that impala is so beautiful lol. Is that a for sale sign on the back? How much you trying to get for it?

Done Deal DR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any better pics of the rear seats?

I see these things for sale all the time for like $100. I have a 2dr but would like to see more of how you did it just for reference.

retorq

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any better pics of the rear seats?

I see these things for sale all the time for like $100. I have a 2dr but would like to see more of how you did it just for reference.

You see rear seats form a 2010 Tahoe ALL the time for $100??

OP
OP
riviera rider

riviera rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya depending on what area your in you can get the 2010 tahoe rear seats in leather dirt cheap, here in chicago they are switching the 2010 tahoe's into police vehicles and removing the leather and replacing it with something else so they are on craigslist in flocks i paid 200$ for mine brand spanking new

and the back actually wasnt hard at all once i stopped thinking so hard about how to do it, i kinda rigged it up but i mounted the rear 4 bolts straight thru the floor, then for the front of the rear seat i used a piece of 2x6 ran it all the way across bolted it to the floor with 1/2 bolts then bolted the seat in the 4 oem spots straight thru the wood with 3/8 bolts

the fronts aint hard at all just making your own holes and using nut/bolts to lock em down

but you do have to get your seat belt latches replaced cus they are not the same

impala is for sale for 13000$ with the full stereo setup of the 4 15" shockwaves and shockwave amp i originally had in the tahoe a few months back or 10500$ as is needs minor shit for it to be compelted, guts are all done motors done up 350 wit mods

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/pts/2017028593.html

theres one for 300$