2007 Z71 Tahoe FS All Black

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NolaTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am selling my tahoe with everything I have on it. If anyone on here is interested let me know. It has about 52k miles on it. Check out my pics in my album. I am looking to get around $ 35,000. Let me know if you have any questions and need more info. Thanks

Last edited:

DwDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure he has 24's!:D Email him he's a good guy!

Anthony

2004 Tahoe LT (MA)
Reaction score
I can get a stock 2007 Tahoe LT with 50k miles for $24,500ish...So your Tahoe has over $10,000 in Mods?

OP
OP
NolaTahoe

NolaTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can get a stock 2007 Tahoe LT with 50k miles for $24,500ish...So your Tahoe has over $10,000 in Mods?

KBB has my tahoe between $32,750 to $34,000. My tahoe is not a LT its a Z-71 4x4 with the LT2 package. And it has a little over $10,000 in mods.

jcrack_corn

Reaction score
value is night and day from LT to Z71.

I know 07 LTZ's 4x4 in great condition a couple of months ago were going for 33-35k depending on miles and minor options differences (i know because I was looking, internet/autotrader/ebay/local dealer)....

so yeah, 4x4's and ltz's carry a very large premium over LT's, etc...because they are really completely different vehicles regarding interior and ride (autoride).

LazyAssLou

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have seen this tahoe in person... i would definitely get it if i had the money. I actually fell in love with your truck bro. Please don't get rid of it!

Hit me up Kyle before you get rid of it, i would like to see it one more time!...

Free bump for you.

OP
OP
NolaTahoe

NolaTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have seen this tahoe in person... i would definitely get it if i had the money. I actually fell in love with your truck bro. Please don't get rid of it!

Hit me up Kyle before you get rid of it, i would like to see it one more time!...

Free bump for you.

Thanks man. Im taking my license exam all next week but after that I'll be free for a week, and then I am moving back to NOLA so we should meet up sometime before I roll out. I don't really want to sell it, but I want to start over with something else. Im looking at a Range Rover right now and so many ideas of what I can do to this thing are going through my head. But I still love my Tahoe so I may go with another Tahoe or an Escalade, but regardless I think its time to let this one go and have someone else enjoy her.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz