2022 Tahoe Z71 for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChemEng

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, it is with a heavy heart that I am posting my Tahoe for sale. It was supposed to be our family hauler, but we purchased it site unseen when there were NO cars on the lot and when we received it in 04/2022 my wife declared that it was too big and she wouldn't drive it (despite it not being much larger than the minivan she currently drives. I have been commuting with it but we really need a second car that she will drive, so I will need to sell it and get something smaller that my wife is comfortable with.

I posted it on autotrader:

https://www.autotrader.com/marketplace/buy/chevrolet/tahoe/2022/1GNSKPKL8NR226347?listingId=694067825&referrer=/cars-for-sale/2022/chevrolet/tahoe/warrenton-va?isNewSearch=true&marketExtension=include&numRecords=25&searchRadius=50&sortBy=relevance&trimCodeList=TAHOE%7CZ71&zip=20187

I know everyone thinks their car is "perfect condition", but I'm not blowing smoke when I say this thing is clean... my wife remarked that it still has new car smell.

It has never been offroad, only hand washed and waxed, and dealer serviced. I think my kids have only been in it twice and I have a STRICT no food or drink policy in my car.

Let me know if any of you are interested, there is a Tahoeyoukonforum discount ;)

OH one more thing -- the only mod I had done was NC legal window tint on the front windows (the top of the line ceramic stuff).

OP
OP
C

ChemEng

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It sold. Thanks for all the help and advice. This is a great forum!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo