2006 Nali owner in SE Tennessee

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

XLDenali06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi! I've made a couple posts and posted a couple response on threads, but I figured it would be good to give an intro.

We bought our 06 XL Nali on April 1st, so it's been just about 2.5 weeks that we've had it. Having had a Toyota Highlander for the last 5 years, and a Toyota Rav4 for about 5 years before that, and a 92 Roadmaster before that, I'm SO happy to be back in a large GM vehicle with a powerful V8 engine!

So far I've only done a few minor things - bug shield, vent visors, led interior lights, smoke corner lights, altezza rear lights, hid lows, debadged the rear hatch, black front GMC logo, swapped the visors for some from an 02, k&n drop in air filter, CD changer delete, blank center caps in place of the GMC ones, smoke 3rd brake light, led reverse light, puddle lights, and license plate lights. I've also put in a cargo cover and cargo net, which were missing when I bought it.

I've got plans to do more, but it'll all be mild and leaning towards stock/stock looking. This is my daily driver and regularly hauls 4 out of my 5 kids (the teen now has the Highlander and is too cool to ride with us anymore, lol). Heading to Huntsville this weekend to get done Esky rear vent caps and luggage racks for $60 total. Already black and in good shape, so no worries about having to paint them :-D

Tint is definitely in the near future, as well as led corners, running lights, etc. Probably hid highs, and something for the fogs. 6 high mod, full seat recline, a few more holes in the air box, etc.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Amanda!! Nice job so far on your 06 XL Denali!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157