2006 Denali Build (Starboy's DENIAL)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
StarboyChad

StarboyChad

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So I got my windows tinted, finally. Had the front two doors stripped and matched to the back (5%) and had 30% down the entire windshield with a 5% brow. Also got my new headlights and taillights, as well as some LED headlight bulbs with the "demon eye" RGB feature. Waiting on my center caps to show up and I will be just about done with her.....for now!

20180227_161723.jpg 20180227_161741.jpg 20180304_152720.jpg

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heads and tails look killer man! Truck looks good! A word of advice though- I have the same tails on my 2006. I think I’ve had them a year now, the C-shaped bar is starting to fail. A small portion doesn’t light up, and said small portion moves around and flickers. It’s really annoying and both driver and passenger side are doing it. So I’m gonna be replacing soon. Keep an eye on them.

OP
OP
StarboyChad

StarboyChad

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Heads and tails look killer man! Truck looks good! A word of advice though- I have the same tails on my 2006. I think I’ve had them a year now, the C-shaped bar is starting to fail. A small portion doesn’t light up, and said small portion moves around and flickers. It’s really annoying and both driver and passenger side are doing it. So I’m gonna be replacing soon. Keep an eye on them.

I read that earlier in my build, I believe it was you that was talking about having the problems out of them. I decided to go ahead and take my chances due to them just looking so good. I'm seriously hoping that they have worked the kinks out and they are a better product now, than before. If they do fail, then I guess I'll bite the bullet and decide to go another route. I've got my fingers crossed though.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I read that earlier in my build, I believe it was you that was talking about having the problems out of them. I decided to go ahead and take my chances due to them just looking so good. I'm seriously hoping that they have worked the kinks out and they are a better product now, than before. If they do fail, then I guess I'll bite the bullet and decide to go another route. I've got my fingers crossed though.
That’s the hard part... I love the look. Lol. But I hate that the lenses aren’t smooth. They have that little nub that juts out at the bottom of the lens. Lol. But the rest of light and lens looks good. Hopefully yours have the kinks worked out.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700