2003 Tahoe Passenger power features don't work

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrbigwake

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
On my 03 Hoe i had a bully dog e3 gas down-loader installed and a buddy wanted to use it on his 04 Dodge before he bought one, So i let him! I was gone and a knew he had to take it off my truck before he put it on his so i told him to do that first. (having him do it ,my first mistake) I guess what ever he was doing had some malfunctions the down-loader stopped at 38% or something, this probably do to the fact he didn't take out the directed fuses (which i later found out) so long story short the bully dog went into a recovery mode, locked up, then he still tried put it in his truck so he changed the setting on the programmer from gm to dodge ,now that thing if screwed, my truck just said "reduced engine power" and rendered the gas pedal useless, and my key fob wont unlock any of the doors, and my front passenger side door only has no power functions........ In I come to the story I had another friend with the good ol snap-on red brick scanner and software through 03, I was in luck! so i plugged it in and cleared the dtcs (which were there prior) And bam! truck runs fine, But here I sit with no keyless entry and still no functions of the pas. front door!

Questions:
What do i do about my door situation?
And could anything else be jacked up that I'am not aware of yet ?
Thanks for the help.....

weo1209

Reaction score
Same Thing happened to me today?

What ended up happening with your truck? Mine did the same thing this morning, key fob wouldnt work, no right side passenger functions, door lock, window, heated seats, etc. And i got the reduced engine power code, and the damn truck wouldnt go past 20 mph. What did you end up doing?

TALL00TAHOE

Reaction score
Did you checks fuses to front pass. Door and keyless entry? Thats the only thing that i could think of. I know front pass. And driverside doors are on two seperate fuses and i cant imagine anything else causing one to operate while putting the out of order? Im sure you have but i know we all fall victim to looking to deep into the problem every now and then. As for the keyless entry the frequency may have somehow been erased or reset, any gm dealer should be able to reset it though. Good luck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomase1269

Latest posts