2003 Tahoe 4.8 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hyder12

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Changed rotors all the way around. Once finished started up pumped up breaks and had service break system light and the parking break light on. Fluid is full have breaks just light is annoying and don’t know why came on. Lights were not on before rotors were replaced

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Changed rotors all the way around. Once finished started up pumped up breaks and had service break system light and the parking break light on. Fluid is full have breaks just light is annoying and don’t know why came on. Lights were not on before rotors were replaced
Have you put a good code reader that can read ABS codes and see what it’s showing? That’s where I’d start.

Is the ABS light on as well?

Might also check the vacuum hose going to your booster to make sure it didn’t work loose somehow.

OP
OP
H

Hyder12

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Have you put a good code reader that can read ABS codes and see what it’s showing? That’s where I’d start.

Is the ABS light on as well?

Might also check the vacuum hose going to your booster to make sure it didn’t work loose somehow.
I haven’t used scanner yet. The abs light only comes on once in blue moon but goes off min you start forward. Checked and vacuum line is good

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401