2002 LT Music Daily - One Story Ends and Another Begins...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I would've left the tint on. Couldn't hurt. You leaving the newer headlights on it? I'd swap those with the Burban's. Leaving the custom door panels in? Sad day when you sell it I bet.

OP
OP
Galandorian

Galandorian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would've left the tint on. Couldn't hurt. You leaving the newer headlights on it? I'd swap those with the Burban's. Leaving the custom door panels in? Sad day when you sell it I bet.

I had a lot of older people (40+) post on my Facebook ads or call and ask about it, and they all were weary of the tint.

If you're not used to dark tint, it really is pretty scary, especially at night.

Leaving the headlights and tail lights on this vehicle, because I think it'll help the vehicle keep its unique look, and ultimately sell.

I swapped the custom doors for some '04 Tahoe ones.

You'd never know there was a 154+ dB system in this vehicle at one point ;)

Last edited:

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I had a lot of older people (40+) post on my Facebook ads or call and ask about it, and they all were weary of the tint.

If you're not used to dark tint, it really is pretty scary, especially at night.

Leaving the headlights and tail lights on this vehicle, because I think it'll help the vehicle keep its unique look, and ultimately sell.

I swapped the custom doors for some '04 Tahoe ones.

View attachment 198674
View attachment 198675
View attachment 198676
View attachment 198677

You'd never know there was a 154+ dB system in this vehicle at one point ;)
Lol, def not.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Swap the headlights and take the tint off so you attract everyone as sellers. Some see that stuff and think a kid drove it, not what you want.

OP
OP
Galandorian

Galandorian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's the first thing everybody does is tint the front windows.

Tint isn't very popular in the area I'm in

Swap the headlights and take the tint off so you attract everyone as sellers. Some see that stuff and think a kid drove it, not what you want.

doesn't seem to be a deterrent, I've got 6 people lined up for tomorrow ;)

if I were a betting man, I'd say I'll have $5k cash in hand by the end of the day

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Tint isn't very popular in the area I'm in

doesn't seem to be a deterrent, I've got 6 people lined up for tomorrow ;)

if I were a betting man, I'd say I'll have $5k cash in hand by the end of the day
But if you switch the headlights out you'll have 7 lol jk, I know it's not a deal breaker but you know how some people are picky.
Hopefully you get the sale off the first buyer ;)

OP
OP
Galandorian

Galandorian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But if you switch the headlights out you'll have 7 lol jk, I know it's not a deal breaker but you know how some people are picky.
Hopefully you get the sale off the first buyer ;)

bought it last year for $3500

beat the shit out of it for 20k miles

sold it today to the first person who saw it, for $5000

not a bad run for the ole girl :)

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Took me 2 years , but as crime rose I figure I wouldn't be hassled by cops. I was right but it came at the cost of now being one of the most dangerous cities in the country

Wait, you started a crime spree so you could tint your windows? Interesting plan. Sucks you didn't think it through all the way. Lol

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts