2.5TGC Level 1.5 rear 295/55/20 PICS!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do the N fab bars look like? Yea I've been debating taking off my running boards too.

LuSe4

Bleen Member
Reaction score
I have to say that is one of the sweetest avalanches I have ever seen. Very nice!

OP
OP
N

NEVR L8

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What do the N fab bars look like? Yea I've been debating taking off my running boards too.

Just google N-FAB nerf bars. They are tubular with a step down below each door. Kinda rugged looking instead of the minivan running boards mine came with. LOL

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

I have to say that is one of the sweetest avalanches I have ever seen. Very nice!

Thanks!

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Have u thought about removing the front valance? the black part of the front bumper?

No, I kinda like it.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ah ok just saw what they looked like.. yea go ahead and just leave those off lol. Yea the stock running boards look like poo :/

OP
OP
N

NEVR L8

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ah ok just saw what they looked like.. yea go ahead and just leave those off lol. Yea the stock running boards look like poo :/

Also thought about getting the power steps? they kinda go unnoticed, but still serve the purpose.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Um yea those are SICK. The Amp Research ones are the ones your talkin about right? They run about $1k so if you got the $$ then I'd for sure do them bc like you said they serve a purpose and they are nice and tucked when not in use. It also makes the truck look a little bit higher off the ground.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LadnerAutomotive