2/4, 3/4, 4/6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ddubdb3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wedge a small bat against the sidewall of your tire and slowly roll it back and forth against the inner/under portion of the metal fender well. Try to make it even as possible. If you HAVE to cut it, just take small sections out with a dremel cutting tool without affecting the strength of the fender lip. Tape off the sections you're not going to cut just in case you slip so you won't damage anything. Dont' use a tin snips...

Have you seen the front fenders on a tahoe or Yukon? You can’t do the baseball bat trick or use a actual fender rolling tool. The fender lip is attached to the inner fender lining. You have to cut the fender then roll the lip. If you do it right your tires will have zero issues with rubbing or slicing. Just saying..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KBones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I rolled mine with the handle end of a baseball bat just fine without cutting any metal. You just have to be very careful and patient

ddubdb3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I rolled mine with the handle end of a baseball bat just fine without cutting any metal. You just have to be very careful and patient

Do you mean rolled as in the lips rolled flat or just bent slightly upward?

KBones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you mean rolled as in the lips rolled flat or just bent slightly upward?

Basically just kept rolling enough until the tires don't rub. The flat, 1 inch wide section that runs the entire way under the lip is now almost vertical instead of flat

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I appreciate the info fellas including the pics.
I've done the baseball bat method as well fender roller. But saw a difference in the NNBS fenders made me scratch my head. Nothing like OBS or previous vehicles. The fenders are definitely stout. I'm gonna look more into this.
Thanks again guys

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleeeper