2/4, 3/4, 4/6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jibee

Reaction score
I have the same tire size and I’m looking to drop my hoe I was gonna go 2/4 but want the 4/6 ... the thing I really don’t want to lose is ride quality that’s y I’m thinking 2/4 but how’s the ride on 4/6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought it completely stock with 85,*** miles and absolutely hated the ride. Bought the 2/4 kit with swaybar endlinks from Norcalss and it made a huge improvement (stability & handling). I rode that for about 6 months and LOVED it.

I collected the rest of the parts from NorcalSS and went on down. I love the ride even more. It's a smooth ride that handles really well to be a big whole tank. With the factory wheels it rode terrific. On the 24s, it stiffened it up some but definitely worth it!!!

ddubdb3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bet with that taller tire you rub at full lock huh

yea i had to do some fender massaging to get them to fit but after all that im good now at full lock and on big bumps

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What kind of massaging do you guys do?
Can you take some pictures of what you guys do?

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
‘Self’ but really called spankin the monkey....;)

How did I miss this? Hahahaha.

I probably should've clarified. How do you guys massage or modify your fenders to clear the big tires?
I've looked and don't see a way to roll them, though I really haven't looked that close hah.

ddubdb3

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I probably should've clarified. How do you guys massage or modify your fenders to clear the big tires?
I've looked and don't see a way to roll them, though I really haven't looked that close hah.

Cut up the inner fender wells... a before with some relief cuts..

7e3d85b4a53f2785d0e2db40b57a6452.jpg

After cutting and rolling lip up..

563366656d74024baaebbf5a8cc46341.jpg

KBones

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Just wedge a small bat against the sidewall of your tire and slowly roll it back and forth against the inner/under portion of the metal fender well. Try to make it even as possible. If you HAVE to cut it, just take small sections out with a dremel cutting tool without affecting the strength of the fender lip. Tape off the sections you're not going to cut just in case you slip so you won't damage anything. Dont' use a tin snips...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n