1998 stock floor bodydropped 2dr tahoe on 4's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

JEDIDIAH

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I asked the same thing, but apparently that is beyond his capability.

Why do you go in someone's thread being a douche bag? Keyboard cowboy at the computer and a bolt on bandito in the shop from what I see in your mod list.

To the other guy that asked, drivetrains stock, just chipped. If I end up just keeping it I'm going To do a new vette Ls swap.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you have any in progress pics showing the work you did to the frame and to the rear end with the notches? How long have you been working on it?

slipping

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have any in progress pics showing the work you did to the frame and to the rear end with the notches? How long have you been working on it?

+1 for some frame work. Each time I open the thread I love the paint. So different and just so sexy being dropped. Vette swap would be badass.

rushr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why do you go in someone's thread being a douche bag? Keyboard cowboy at the computer and a bolt on bandito in the shop from what I see in your mod list.

To the other guy that asked, drivetrains stock, just chipped. If I end up just keeping it I'm going To do a new vette Ls swap.

It seems like pulling teeth to get you to answer anyone's questions. Is it really all that difficult? Hell the question was asked several posts back and all you did was post up a couple more exterior shots.

Now that you have finally answered the question. Your Tahoe is pretty nice and it would be badass if you did the swap.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
starting to look like a GMFS thread knock it off fellas . Give the guy a chance to explain before knocking him

and to the OP and new member Keep Calm Chive on brother

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pamelapanian