08 Denali Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Speck

Speck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would love to see what you do with the stereo. I'm slowly building my 2010 XL.

I will get pictures of my amp install when I can. The plan for the stereo is to do full sound deadening throughout the whole truck, Hybrid Audio seperates and a new sub enclosure. It will take a while though due to the cost of the Hybrid Audio's... Especially since I'm hoping to do suspension, brakes, and Esky brake lights first. It will be fun though, I'll definitely post pics as I progress!

Cheers :beer:

OP
OP
Speck

Speck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately I do not have any fun updates regarding upgrades... Been too busy driving the absolute snot out of it... So now I've been getting ready to tackle new rear axle bearings, front hub bearings, oil pan seal, front axle seal, and really need to get a catch can onboard. Since last posting on here I've tallied up about 15k miles since June and just hoping to take care of maintenance for now... Hopefully this winter after my wife and I buy a new house I can start progressing on the mods again.

Joe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz