07Burb's Exhaust Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am not a wleder; but, I do employ welders. They can weld almost metals together with the right rod and the right settings on the welder. I know they have welded stainless to mild steel numerous times for me.

:word: I've got a buddy (wife's cousin actually) who is welder by trade and is much better than I am so I'll probably have him and his wife over to feed them dinner in exchange for him to weld it up for me due to the skill needed to weld the stainless to the pipe :D

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interesting, thanks for that information ... every exhaust shop I've been to has told me that they won't even attempt to weld a SS tip to a stock exhaust pipe. :(

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interesting, thanks for that information ... every exhaust shop I've been to has told me that they won't even attempt to weld a SS tip to a stock exhaust pipe. :(

Really? The shop near me will ONLY weld SS tips to their systems cuz the chrome ones rust out so quickly (unless really taken care of) and they don't wanna sell the chrome ones :shrug:

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As requested he's a full view of the Burb after the tips have been installed. I finally got a chance to wash her up... :D

RearClose2.jpg

sorry that this one is a bit blurry...
Pass.jpg

This thing is just screamin' at me to get her some rims. UGH!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevinsbritton

Latest posts