07 LTZ oem upgrade/replacement lower kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
O

OklaHemi

Reaction score
sweet, i am excited. this drop has been a loooooooong time coming.

OP
OP
O

OklaHemi

Reaction score
I just got everything thing in the mail yesterday. I'm looking into the free travel mod? I want to do as much as I can while everything is apart. Look out for painted calipers coming too.

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

By the way I need to thank tony for his guidance and for answering random questions at 2 am.

Can you get stuff for other models? I want to go down to 4/6 on my ram and my 370 needs some stuff done too.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I just got everything thing in the mail yesterday. I'm looking into the free travel mod? I want to do as much as I can while everything is apart. Look out for painted calipers coming too.

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

By the way I need to thank tony for his guidance and for answering random questions at 2 am.

Can you get stuff for other models? I want to go down to 4/6 on my ram and my 370 needs some stuff done too.

im always around to help man even at 2am or 3am lol

in rear if you do more than 3 inches I would do the free travel mod and many times I just do it even at a 3 inch level just helps to do it.

on the dodge stuff im on those forums and done a few. Shoot me a pm need to know a few things about it.

OP
OP
O

OklaHemi

Reaction score
How low are you taking the rear?

I left the spacer out so i took the full 4. free travel mod didnt happen tonight but it will be done on monday.

on the dodge stuff im on those forums and done a few. Shoot me a pm need to know a few things about it.

my ram already has a groundforce drop i just need to go lower, at least a McGaughy's 4/6. i dont really need any advice on the rams, i just didnt know how expansive your catalogs are. I hit the 140K mark and i think i need to freshen up the suspension all around. i have put over 70K miles on the present kit.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
shoot me a email im not sure waht you have on it now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts