07 + GM SUV Bolt-on Air Suspension Setup -BRAND NEW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shundal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am selling a complete air suspension setup (minus the air tank if not local sale). This is a complete bolt on air suspension for the front and rear for 07 and up GM Tahoe/Yukon/Escalade. All parts are new and never used

I ran this same setup on my 07 Tahoe but never had the time to get the air management setup installed. I am selling my spare set of front and rear air bags which along with all unused parts makes this entire kit new.

The kit comes with all new air lines and fittings to make everything work as well. I am also including a set of pre-welded front suspension brackets that simply need to be cut down to the appropriate size based on how you want your setup to be. I am also including a set of pre cut strut mounts that are needed to mount the bags into the factory strut location.

Here are all parts that are included:

1. Accuair E-Level with Rocker Switch Controller
2. Accuair Vu-4 Valve controller
3. 2 Univeral Air Suspension Aero Power Sports Bags for the front (these bags go over the front strut and replace the existing coil.
4. Pre Welded Brackets for the front bags
5. 2 Arnott air bags for the rear. These bags are plug and play for the rear.
6. Specialty Suspensions 24" seamless spun air tank
7. Dual Viaair 380 compressors
8. All fittings and hose
9. New bilstein HD shocks for the front
10. Pre cut strut mount brackets to use with front suspension.

This is the easiest way to get a full air suspension without the headache and cost of a custom fab job.

These are the only pictures I have for now, they are from and old post that I started when I was doing the install on my Tahoe. All parts are in storage and I will take them out and get fresh pictures if needed.

This kit costs over $3,000 and is brand new. I am asking $2500 shipped
370a03c99babb38fff6d6b94e36ac3be.jpg10509af74211e894d68274b6bf398b5b.jpg6d1071a2c18c589e5c64429899ab1681.jpg9680bef7a33b7ff765afec7bff00d985.jpg
f85076dad29132beeee9117840b5172b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

SidewaystheSeven

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This works on the LWB trucks as well, yes?

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

63Blackseries

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am guessing this is just for lowering? Would this work on 2inch lift aplications? For towing , hauling and comfort. Just like what the new dodge rams have, they can raise the suspension for off road and lower it for highway driving.

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

shundal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am guessing this is just for lowering? Would this work on 2inch lift aplications? For towing , hauling and comfort. Just like what the new dodge rams have, they can raise the suspension for off road and lower it for highway driving.

Is the rear lifted as well, or just the front 2 inches? The front bag is designed to go over the stock strut and would work as long as you set the bag mount length correctly. The rear bag is a direct replacement of the factory coil spring. You may need to create a custom lower bag mount spacer if you want the bag to account for a rear lift.

63Blackseries

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok cool,l basically just have a 2 inch level spacer kit front and 1.5 rear coil spacer.

OP
OP
S

shundal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So you would just need to either make that coil spacer work or fabricate one in the rear.

OP
OP
S

shundal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bump, the accuair system has been sold but I still have everything else available. You can run this as a manual fill setup Or add your own management.

Willing to give a good deal for the package or split up.