03+ Denali OEM wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

O5Denali

Reaction score
Anyone got pics of the 03-06 Denali wheels in any colour other than the OG Chrome? I got bad pitting on mine and its flaking really bad in spots. The car came with 80 %+ tires and I'd like to keep them. I also really like the rim style but don't want to rechrome them.

Details of my car... (picture isn't mine) 05 Denali. Getting the front grille either wrapped or paint matched. Putting a smoked tint on the projectors, rear has ANZO smoked LED tails. Thinking of stripping the rims myself and playing around with plastidip and glossifier is no one has decent pics. Thanks!

33918.jpg

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They didn't come in anything other than chrome as far as I know. I haven't seen anyone with wheels other than blacked out. I wanted to powder coat my 20s in a color similar to your Graystone metallic. But the shop wanted like 250 a piece to powder coat so I stayed with chrome lol.

OP
OP
O

O5Denali

Reaction score
I'm aware they only came in chrome but I assumed by 10-13 years old by now someone would powder coat them a different colour

Edit: Just to add. I did try to use search function and google image search but its hard to find anything and mostly aftermarket wheels. Haven't found these set of wheels in anything other than chrome

Last edited:

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get them coated in black they will look great, those are 20's right if so get these rims and swap your tires over

927889548e0c8308626958739bc55012.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XLDenali06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone got pics of the 03-06 Denali wheels in any colour other than the OG Chrome? I got bad pitting on mine and its flaking really bad in spots. The car came with 80 %+ tires and I'd like to keep them. I also really like the rim style but don't want to rechrome them.

Details of my car... (picture isn't mine) 05 Denali. Getting the front grille either wrapped or paint matched. Putting a smoked tint on the projectors, rear has ANZO smoked LED tails. Thinking of stripping the rims myself and playing around with plastidip and glossifier is no one has decent pics. Thanks!

View attachment 79570

I've got these wheels, and I'm thinking about dipping them black. I'd be interested in seeing them done like that, if anyone has already done it. Mine are still in pretty decent shape, so I'm definitely on the fence about it. If I do, I'll come back and post pics.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Don't ever refer to your truck as a car again please.

Have the wheels wrapped when you wrap the grille.

I've only seen those particular wheels plastidipped, and only white or black.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645