DenaliEd's....Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
DenaliEd

DenaliEd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would you happen to have the link? I didn't have a ton of luck searching ebay.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you decide to rattle can the spoiler, I ordered products from automotivetouchup.com, and they matched paint to my year and paint code. Painted a small piece first and so far paint quality and color match is excellent.

OP
OP
DenaliEd

DenaliEd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you decide to rattle can the spoiler, I ordered products from automotivetouchup.com, and they matched paint to my year and paint code. Painted a small piece first and so far paint quality and color match is excellent.
Awesome, thanks! I was actually just thinking about that myself, was going to ask some buddies on FB.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I never did understand why gm changed the esky third tail light setup from the nbs generation to the nnbs gen. The nbs lights up all the way across. Looks really clean. The nnbs has the housing but doesn't go across andit doesn't make sense. From what I've seen there's a member her that does the led mod to make the lighting go all the way across and it's not super expensive.

OP
OP
DenaliEd

DenaliEd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been doing a few things the last couple days, just cleaning it up, etc. Got down and dirty and polished the chrome on the wheels, it'd been bugging me that there was pitting and crud accumulated in the windows of the wheels.

Before:
qwxBjYZ.jpg

After in the garage at home:
M0pnzA2.jpg

After, this morning in the sun:
CDtBxuR.jpg

Now to get the truck washed (again), and some more upgrades, hopefully over the weekend.

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
I actually have a new black drivers seat belt laying on my shelf.

OP
OP
DenaliEd

DenaliEd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those wheels came out awesome!
Yeah, a couple of them did, I'm looking closer at a couple and they're still not perfect. I used Mother's Mag and Aluminum polish on them, so I grabbed some Turtle Wax Chrome Polish & Rust Remover and will give them another once-over. I used that way back in the day (10 years ago...) on my Bonneville and it cleaned the wheels up nicely. The aluminum wheel polish just wasn't strong enough for the chrome. I think a couple spots are going to get hit with some #0000 steel wool too to really knock the corrosion down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaka1