01 daily/project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Spencer_waynee

Spencer_waynee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I decided I'm gonna go a different route with wheels I'm really not feeling these

OP
OP
Spencer_waynee

Spencer_waynee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
4.10s are done 100 mile break in.
Pretty peppy. Slight howl 40-50mph ,but I never said I was professional. Most forums I've read said it's very hard to completely get the howl out of aftermarket gears over oem.

IMG_0963.JPG

OP
OP
Spencer_waynee

Spencer_waynee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Small update: Swung by the parts store and bought a k&n drop in since I didn't get one when I did the air raid jr. Also ordered these tails.
I hope there worth a crap I've had bad luck with previous eBay tail lights. I ditched my toe hitch and dropped the spare tire holder.
I'm thinking about a roll pan. What do y'all think with a 2/3??? Think it still sits to high for a pan??

IMG_0970.PNG

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Small update: Swung by the parts store and bought a k&n drop in since I didn't get one when I did the air raid jr. Also ordered these tails.
I hope there worth a crap I've had bad luck with previous eBay tail lights. I ditched my toe hitch and dropped the spare tire holder.
I'm thinking about a roll pan. What do y'all think with a 2/3??? Think it still sits to high for a pan??

View attachment 75454
Nice lights! WP_20160117_017.jpg

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice lights. I ditched my tow hitch, but decided at the moment to leave my spare tire on. You could probably get away with a roll pan at 2/3, but depends on how OCD you are with what your rear end underneath looks like? Know what I mean by having a dirty or rusty frame under there would drive me crazy. I like my bumper though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J2PDeweese