ZW7 Question Need Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey Y'all. So a few months ago I bought new rear Monroe reflex shocks for my 2001 Yukon XL SLT. I've owned 60 plus cars, but this is my first Yukon. I didn't even pay attention to the ZW7 Code. So needless to say the ride has been really soft and kinda floaty. I've put 3k plus miles on the truck. Are the Moog 81069 heavy duty springs the correct ones for just regular shocks? And also, with putting 3k plus miles on the truck since I replaced the shocks, should I warranty them out and get new ones at the same time, or will I be okay to just put the springs in with the Monroe shocks I have in there already?. Thank you guys.

BADRIDES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a set of ZW7 shocks for sale if you need them out of a 2002 Tahoe

OP
OP
TylerHagerdorn
Reaction score
I don't need zw7 shocks. I've already spent the money to replace the shocks and put new ones on. I'm asking if the moog part number I listed is correct and if I should warranty swap the shocks I put on it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dprdmd