Yukon to Tahoe conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

9CZ71Denali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yukon to Tahoe conversion - I have an 07 Yukon that I want to put a Tahoe front end on. What do I need other than the bumper, hood and headlights and where is a good spot to get these parts? Thanks.

iwaslowr

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Reaction score
Another member here, israel, is converting his Avalanche front end to a Yukon in this thread... not sure if the Avalanche front end is identical to the Tahoe's, but he may soon be selling what you need?? :shrug:

blaqout

King Yukon
Reaction score
Excuse my ignorance, but why in the world would anyone want to convert a Yukon into a Tahoe. The trucks are identical besides the doghouse plus the Yukon cost more, so why not just trade the Yukon for a Tahoe. Just seems like a downgrade to me, I like both trucks and in my opinion they present different levels. The Tahoe still has a more rugged look whereas the Yukon looks more luxurious (from the front) IMO. Anyway to each his own, good luck with the conversion.

Konman09

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I agree with the above post. I'm scratching my head here. I love the Tahoe, they look more aggressive, but the hoes I was looking at were all in the 40's, I paid 60 for my Denali, no way in hell I would make a "fake" tahoe out of it. As mentioned, trade it in a tahoe and walk away with money in pocket and not have to dick with the swap!

yukon07Artic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I own a yukon as well. I honestly love the front end of a tahoe. It gives it that aggressive look and i can see where 9cz71 is coming from.
However, I must agree with the two top comments. I guess its just more of a pride/proud issue. The owners of a yukon chose their truck and love their trucks for the subtle difference and at the same time tahoe owners have their own love for their truck.i dont want to start a war in this peaceful forum but i also had a feeling of resentment.

But then again that aval to yukon conversion sounds sick. LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redoak76