Yukon Denali Sub box , JL stealth box,

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blakesan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got my first Gmc , and I love it but I want some more bass, So after looking around I Decided that I cant go with a sub box in the back because I use all 3 rows everyday with my family and I usually have the back filled up with stuff , and I didn't want to take away my center console with a preformed box, so I was thinking about this JL box

t399x1f5ffe8d6bb5c58d5c.jpg

By blakesan1 at 2011-11-23

any thoughts about this? I mean is it just a waste of time and money? im not looking for crazy bass just some good bass.

ranorris2

The Coolest
Reaction score
JL has a different stealthbox that replaces the bose sub in the front center console...that would be your best bet...no one could even see it and it doesn't take away any space.

04gibbstahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put an aftermarket amp an my factory bose sub in the center console and it really woke up that litltle 6" sub! Was honestly pretty loud for one 6" sub. Just a thought.

gnarpow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just looked at that JL box that replaces the stock sub. If I had an extra 600 laying around right now thats what I would do. No one would even know its there.

OP
OP
B

Blakesan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does it go under the center console or half in it under it?

ranorris2

The Coolest
Reaction score
yes it goes under the center console, you wont even know its there...well until you start listening to your radio lol

shundal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the jl stealthbox under the center console that i don't use anymore, PM me if your interested.

gnarpow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is there enough room for the amp with the JL box stuffed under there or do you need to mount the amp in a different location?

ranorris2

The Coolest
Reaction score
I believe the amp wont fit under the console too, most people mount the amp under the second row seat.

Sent from your boss's iPhone using Tapatalk

shundal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats correct, an amp wont fit under the console with the stealthbox. its pretty much designed to take up the entire area under the console.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10

Latest posts