WTT: Center console for Bucket

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wakecumberland

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2006 Suburban with center console in tan. I'm looking to get the glove box and trim needed to make the conversion since I have already purchased the replacement NBS bucket seat. Looking to trade my console for your trim parts plus a little cash. Let me know what you have, I am in southern Kentucky.

Last edited:

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I have a 2006 Suburban with center console in tan. I already have the replacement NBS bucket seat, but I'm looking to get the glove box and trim needed to make the conversion. I would like to trade my console for your trim parts plus a little cash. Let me know what you have, I am in southern Kentucky.
Are you going from the jump seat to a center console?

OP
OP
wakecumberland

wakecumberland

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
No, I have the center console and am moving to the jump seat. I have already purchased a NBS jump seat, so all I'm looking for is the dash parts for the conversion.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
OK, I have those pieces as I did the opposite of what you did. Mine aren't tan tho, more grayish. Have a pic of your color? I'm in nj and have everything you need.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I say grayish because I have Bose a pillars that came from a Denali that had tanish interior, and they match my interior perfectly.