Would a Silverado front bench seat fit a Tahoe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lightning 95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMG_1901.JPG I really liked the front seat in my 08 Silverado that had a fold down armrest, and could seat 3 It was 2 bucket seats like my Tahoe, but with like a jump seat in the middle. Wondering if the full truck seat would fit easily? It would be pretty neat to have an actual 6 passenger vehicle like everything did long ago, like my 55 Chevy that is on the same length wheelbase, with less interior space.

aargm

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Did you ever get an answer? I want to do the same thing. Need a 9 seat Yukon xl / suburban. Prefer LT / SLT trim. Plan to get a 2015 - 2017 model.

Plan to replace the center console in a LT / SLT with the leather Center seat from a Silverado LTZ of sake year.

Don’t know if it fits though. Any luck?

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't believe its a bench. I believe its three separate seats. Two captains chairs and one folding jump seat.
You can replace your center console with the jump seat.

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you ever get an answer? I want to do the same thing. Need a 9 seat Yukon xl / suburban. Prefer LT / SLT trim. Plan to get a 2015 - 2017 model.

Plan to replace the center console in a LT / SLT with the leather Center seat from a Silverado LTZ of sake year.

Don’t know if it fits though. Any luck?
the LS has 9 seats

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adamnalicea143e