Who sells 2DR rocker replacement panels???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K-DuB96

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've been searching the internet for the exact same thing and couldn't find any information on the 2 Door replacement panels. So, I came onto the forum today to see if there were any threads on this issue and there your thread was, on the first page of the General Discussion with a golden aura around the thread title with the holy music playing.

If you get any leads on where you can get the replacement panels I would definitely be interested because I have terrible rust on both sides of my 2 door from the bottom of the door back to the wheel well.

Sekani's 96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check out latemodelrestoration.com
I picked up a rear wheel arch from them for my 4door 96 hoe had no problems

OP
OP
PAINTPHREAK

PAINTPHREAK

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Tried latemodelresto...nothin' doin.
Gonna try to remember to make some calls to local body shop, and lmc and see what i can find?
Can't believe out of all the people in here someone doesn't know of a place to get or my second guess is the general population is making their own?
:wtf2:

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
wow the north sucks! my hoe has no rust exept for very light surface rust because of crappy paint. if u get a south truck then u got no problems. theres a good 2dr in the junkyard here if yall were to come it hasnt been cut up

01lightning

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
hey if your still lookin for those repair panels for the 2 door check out raybuck.com might be helpful

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyhoe24