When will the 2022 Yukon Denali be able to order?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nexus

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have decided to pull the trigger on a 2022 Yukon diesel after I test drove one (21) at the dealership.
The response was a lot more than I expected for a six cylinder diesel engine.
I have a 2020 Yukon XL with 3500 miles on that I was going to use as a trade. The dealership's
I have gone to in the last few days have not gotten any information yet on the 22 but they wanted
the 2020 Yukon I had and would pay me more than I paid for it (interesting).

I was told that the new 2022 Yukon Denali would also have Super Cruise on it, but no dealership could confirm it
One dealership said even if they ordered it. I would be lucky to see it in March which I'm not worried about but
the chip issue does bother me some if I don't have auto crank on the diesel.

I saw the article last week where they had over 10,000 vehicles parked around Arlington, Texas waiting for
chips to be installed.

I know I'm at least 30 days too early probably be able to order at end of September. If somebody has a link
to the packages that the 22, has please post a link.

20210806_104941.jpg

Hobert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I ordered my 2019 Suburban I used the guides found here.

https://www.gmfleetorderguide.com/NASApp/domestic/vehiclesel.jsp?year=2022&regionID=1&divisionID=2

2022 Yukon/Denali not posted. Select "Print Book" and a window will pop up. Select your vehicle of choice, when 2022 Yukon is available it will be in the list. Donlen fleet order date is order acceptance 8/19/2021 so I'm surprised it's not available yet on gmfleet.

To check other GM Brands goto https://www.gmfleetorderguide.com/ next page select year and ordering information, Select Brand, then print book, then model, then print model and you will have complete order info.

Try it for the 2021 works great if you want to custom order. I saved $1400 by ordering the sunroof without the SUN and FUN package. The guide gets you to the allowable order guidelines.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have decided to pull the trigger on a 2022 Yukon diesel after I test drove one (21) at the dealership.
I have a 2020 Yukon XL with 3500 miles on that I was going to use as a trade. The dealership's
I have gone to in the last few days have not gotten any information yet on the 22 but they wanted

I was told that the new 2022 Yukon Denali would also have Super Cruise on it, but no dealership could confirm it
One dealership said even if they ordered it. I would be lucky to see it in March which I'm not worried about but

I saw the article last week where they had over 10,000 vehicles parked around Arlington, Texas waiting for
chips to be installed.

I know I'm at least 30 days too early probably be able to order at end of September. If somebody has a link

View attachment 347559
I like your Avatar, great movie!

BrokerThis

'22 Denali Dmax
Reaction score
Donlen was showing 8/12 up until yesterday, they since have moved back the order date on their website til 8/19. The local metro detroit dealer i called today said I can order on 9/2, but the lady sounded like she had no clue in the world as to what was going on.... so I am going to call another dealer Monday to pick their brain and hope for a more confident response

BrokerThis

'22 Denali Dmax
Reaction score

Not sure how well that link will work ... but the book is showing both Yukon and Tahoe now.

Hopefully that means the dealers can start taking orders ??

Last edited:

Quark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Evidently the chip shortage isn't getting better. Been waiting for the Cadillac CT5 2022 production to begin and it keeps getting set further back. They have been shut down most of the summer and currently October will be the start.

The new CT5-V Blackwing will be about the price of a semi-loaded Denali. Something to think about but good luck, pre-orders sold out in three minutes.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Nexus

Nexus

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
When I ordered my 2019 Suburban I used the guides found here.

https://www.gmfleetorderguide.com/NASApp/domestic/vehiclesel.jsp?year=2022&regionID=1&divisionID=2

2022 Yukon/Denali not posted. Select "Print Book" and a window will pop up. Select your vehicle of choice, when 2022 Yukon is available it will be in the list. Donlen fleet order date is order acceptance 8/19/2021 so I'm surprised it's not available yet on gmfleet.

To check other GM Brands goto https://www.gmfleetorderguide.com/ next page select year and ordering information, Select Brand, then print book, then model, then print model and you will have complete order info.

Try it for the 2021 works great if you want to custom order. I saved $1400 by ordering the sunroof without the SUN and FUN package. The guide gets you to the allowable order guidelines.

I see that showed up this morning or last night on the GMC to order guide.

It gave details on the 22's that I haven't found anywhere else yet posted

Thanks for sending a link to this because I don't think I would've found it

anywhere else this early.

I still don't see super cruise but that's okay maybe later on in the year they offer it.

With all the chip issues and the backlog they have now it still may be a while

before they are for the 22's for sale or preorder.

preorder22.jpg

JUNAID MALIK

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

chips to be installed.

View attachment 347559
Wow MashaAllah Very Clean Car as good as brand new