What's a black 06 Denali with 89K and factory 20s worth in excellent condition?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nickerz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So I spent months stalking different sellers and finally found a southern 06 one owner with factory 20s. All the good stuff except a moon roof and nav.

Turns out I don't want a fullsize SUV as much as I thought and I'm considering a 96 Impala SS instead. I still need a 4 door, but I guess I really just miss a much more nimble vehicle.

Most of all I miss having something unique. My other 2 vehicles are an 03 Cobra and a 91 Syclone. I really enjoy cars that ooze persona. And well... A Yukon Denali just doesn't do it.

I always had my heart on these trucks, but it turns out they're not as special as I'd hoped for me at least.

I see they're booking at $15,825 given my options and mileage. But wondering if they pull that or if they pull more\less generally.

:bawl:

OP
OP
N

Nickerz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've had it for about 2 months.

1477055_10101739816198388_133055604_o.jpg

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've had it for about 2 months.

1477055_10101739816198388_133055604_o.jpg

damn that truck is fresh

Ben has good taste :D

I think selling it for the 15K neighborhood is not too hard to do. Having a lower mileage 06' will work in your favor because it is hard to find these NBS Denali's with under 100K on them. Locally I see Denali's go from anywhere from 8-9K up to 17K depending on mileage and options. Personally I'd spend a little more on the vehicle with lower miles and more options. It took me awhile to find mine with the factory 20's.

GL with the sale but I have disagreee about this vehicle not 'oozing persona'-this vehicle turns heads constantly,very comfortable to drive, and is pretty fast. I do like those older impalas too but wouldn't dump my Denali for one. I know you have fast vehicles but there is just something about the look of a black NBS Denali :fuckyea:

Just be patient and she'll sell ;)

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
def a good looking truck id start at 17k and go from there..

rpdnali

Reaction score
Nice ride! I purchased mine in August. It has Nav and sunroof but no 20's. It had 87k on the ticker. I paid 14.5k for it (has a few minor cosmetic flaws and needed two tires). If I'm not mistaken the NADA on it was close to 19k and the kbb was around 17ish. I would definitely start north of 17k.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mod it. Make it go faster. You got what you wanted and now are being a brat like beiber.

LOL JK man.

Seriously though if a car lacks persona it is all the owners fault imo. Mod it and keep it. I say. I love old Impalas too but this has a class of its own too.

OP
OP
N

Nickerz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I decided to keep it for now. The alternative would have been an evo because I need to cart kids around, but I was looking for something that is reliable and I know an evo is not.

I will probably drop it, put exhaust on it and do some escalade roof rails and call it. In the future I may cam it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmarkellos