What is the best sounding exhaust 03 yukon denali 6.0

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SLAMMED DENALI 03

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I will be in the market for a exhaust system What do you guys think?? Im not looking to spend a ton of money .Any input is greatly appreciated!

Walkercraig01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its def preference. if your not wanting to spend a lot do a muffler swap. my preference is borla xr1 or flowmaster 50 series. borla being my fav by far. its different.

Walkercraig01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not sure what borla sounds like on 6.0 tho I know the 10 series sounds good on it

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The muffler swap is an easy and cheap way to get better sound. That’s what I did. I went with a simple mavnaflow. It sounds really good. A little louder under heavy throttle but still sounds good and no negative drone inside. And then I took the stock chrome tip off the end of my Denali exhaust and welded on an Mbrp 3.5 inch stainless tip and it looks really good.

OP
OP
S

SLAMMED DENALI 03

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The muffler swap is an easy and cheap way to get better sound. That’s what I did. I went with a simple mavnaflow. It sounds really good. A little louder under heavy throttle but still sounds good and no negative drone inside. And then I took the stock chrome tip off the end of my Denali exhaust and welded on an Mbrp 3.5 inch stainless tip and it looks really good.
Do you have a pic ?

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe the part number is 12599. It was a good price ordered from amazon I believe. And all it took was chopping out the stock muffler and welding the magnaflow back in its place. I had a shop do it since it I dont posses those skills but labor was cheap on it. So not a big deal. A great way to beef up your sound without getting too pricey.

01FormulaTA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Corsa, not cheap but zero drone and sounds great at WOT, perfect fitment, etc

CamReynolds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you want a deep sound look at corsa db its over $600 though. the next deepst was a carven r muffler for $90 which is what i got. It sounds similar to straight pipes but is deeper and has more tone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zeronightwolf