Wed Night Drag Racing with the Supercharged 3800 E85 Fiero - Always a good time!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kenneth L Nielsen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took the SC 3800 Fiero out on date night - (Wednesday Night Drag Racing) for a little fun and to dial in the tune a (AFR and Timing) little bit. These cars surprise a lot of people and they stop by to see what the little Fiero's power plant is. One guy was betting it was electric based on the quiet exhaust screaming SC whine. Come along!

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Took the SC 3800 Fiero out on date night - (Wednesday Night Drag Racing) for a little fun and to dial in the tune a (AFR and Timing) little bit. These cars surprise a lot of people and they stop by to see what the little Fiero's power plant is. One guy was betting it was electric based on the quiet exhaust screaming SC whine. Come along!
Very cool. Thx for sharing.

TollKeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have enough space under the trunk lid to pop on a intercooler? Get those intake temps down post SC, and I would think it would pick up 3/10's or more.

ReaperHWK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow that’s a surprising car. If I lined up against that I’d be like WTF lol

Reaction score
Do you have enough space under the trunk lid to pop on a intercooler? Get those intake temps down post SC, and I would think it would pick up 3/10's or more.
This!

If not enough room, install a water/meth injection kit. They're rather simple, just a pump, hose, nozzle, and controller. Some use the existing washer fluid tank or it's own tank. Gallon jugs of - 20* washer fluid are cheap and contain 30-40% methanol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645