Wait till mid year refresh!?!?!?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think you guys might be overvaluing the practicality of the 360 degree camera feature. I have it on my truck, along with ten other cameras and I don't think I've ever used any of them, and I also disable all the 360 degree proximity sensors. The only camera and sensors I use are the reverse ones.

I guess it's nice to have just in case and it looks neat, but unlike the other mid-year upgrades like the 8 speed, 4G LTE, and liftgate foot sensor, it really isn't something critical enough to postpone purchase imo.

shundal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree. Reverse camera is more than sufficient for me. The 8 speed is the only thing I can see being a major factor given it being GM's first attempt at it.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There will always be a wait for the "next best thing"

At some point in time you just have to buy what you want.

Spinzone

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I think you guys might be overvaluing the practicality of the 360 degree camera feature.
Have you ever seen my wife try to back out of our driveway? :)
I bought her a Range Rover HSE back in 2011 and she loved the 360 degree camera. Kept her out of trouble in all of those mall parking lots!