TYF Meet - Austin, TX (Sat, May 7th)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MASS-HOE'Z71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Houston trip! Never been to houston, only ever made it as far as dallas and dallas fortworth.
Probably warmer there this time of year, we've gotten 15" of snow today to go along with the 8"+ we already had on the ground

Last edited:

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Houston trip! Never been to houston, only ever made it as far as dallas and dallas fortworth.
Probably warmer there this time of year, we've gotten 15" of snow today to go along with the 8"+ we already had on the ground

Come on down Dan whenever you want. I owe you for all your help. And for weather, i think its crazy everywhere, its 30 tonite.. (thats not normal here)

OP
OP
emann_01

emann_01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man! where were all of you guys when i was scratching around other forums about a year ago??? I put together a BB meet in Houston about a year or so ago.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got my tahoe right before then. Didnt really know it was here until it was too late. Wish i would of known though. B/c i this 5.3 sucks. to be bluntly. no power

OP
OP
emann_01

emann_01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you could have the 4.8l...haha. I am very pleased with the mods I have done. The BB tune really wakes it up.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thats what ive been reading about folks that did the tune. That it really wakes it up and helps it out alot. I could always do a a mail tune, i guess. But gas is my factor right now, 93 tune. idk.

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm due for a houston trip......who's in for a meet up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greygranny