TYF Meet - Austin, TX (Sat, May 7th)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

emann_01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Instead of Old Settlers, I rented the pavillion at Lake Creek park.

WHERE
We rented out a Pavillion at Lake Creek park in RoundRock 10mi north of Austin and they don't actually list any alcohol restrictions.

FOOD
We'll provide food, you bring your own liquids. $5-10 donations will be appreciated, but feel free to bring your own food to grill also!

DATE
May 7th, 2011

ADDRESS
800 Deerfoot Drive
Round Rock, TX 78664

WEBSITE/PARK RULES
http://www.roundrocktexas.gov/home/index.asp?page=1521

PARK AMENITIES
There are also some cool amenities there, but the pool may not be available unfortunately:

Parking
Restrooms
1 Picnic Shelter
19 Picnic Tables
6 Grills
1 Playscape
1 Pool
1 Body of Water (Brushy Creek)
1 Basketball/Hockey Court
2 Volleyball Courts (sand)
1 Dog Depot Dog Park
1 Trailhead

DSC01331.jpg

lakecreek1.jpg

BOSS

Another meet is the near future???

I missed the last one and want to meet everyone/see your trucks!

Someone throw out a date and place...

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Agreed, Austin is where I'll be coordinating the next meet...would like to have aas many peeps there as possible :)

(Cheap ass hotels + Austin) * (Beer + BBQ) = hella fun

B

LazyAssLou

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Agreed, Austin is where I'll be coordinating the next meet...would like to have aas many peeps there as possible :)

(Cheap ass hotels + Austin) * (Beer + BBQ) = hella fun

B

B, so you are going to find a park that we can drink at? Maybe some how, we can all stay at the same hotel and just have a huge as pool party, get some of the locals there with us.

Just let me know if you need anything, I am available after May... so just let me know bro!

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
B, so you are going to find a park that we can drink at? Maybe some how, we can all stay at the same hotel and just have a huge as pool party, get some of the locals there with us.

Just let me know if you need anything, I am available after May... so just let me know bro!

Ya man, I'm going to start figuring this one out this month....updates to come!

B

Is it 2012 yet?
Reaction score
Boss there is always Salt Lick and there is a park across the way called camp Ben McCullough. Let me know if you need any help on this the only dates to stay away are July 1-10. They are having aquapolloza and ******* July picnic in those times will make it a little congested here. Republic Of Texas Bike Rally is June 10-13 thats it I think on big events so Maybe June 26-27th or July 17-18th????

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Boss there is always Salt Lick and there is a park across the way called camp Ben McCullough. Let me know if you need any help on this the only dates to stay away are July 1-10. They are having aquapolloza and ******* July picnic in those times will make it a little congested here. Republic Of Texas Bike Rally is June 10-13 thats it I think on big events so Maybe June 26-27th or July 17-18th????

Thanks for the info man
B

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan