TYF Meet - Austin, TX (Sat, May 7th)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pics should be up tonight.

On another note I got back home to ft worth and the Tahoe through these codes:
P0740:
TCC out of range

P0753:
1-2 and 4-5 solenoid circuit

P0758:
2-3 solenoid circuit

P0785
P2761

Going back to the trans shop first thing in the morning. It never once gave me issues while I was down there or on the way back.

Loose plug :waytogo:

B

99Yukon_Z71

Crazy Puerto Rican
Reaction score
sucks Icouldnt make it guys!!! I am sorry Lou, I had to be at my shop and make that cash, plus I had to finish those customers' vehicles!!! Hop we can have a local Houston meets more often!!! Such a big city and so little TYFers!!!

Later!

OP
OP
emann_01

emann_01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there is a Houston BB Tune meet that is almost to the minimum amount of peeps to make it happen........we could turn this into a TYF meet????

My01yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sick it's like Yin and Yang.

I agree, those are two of the sickest NBS hoes I have ever seen. Looks like you guys had a blast. What was the total count of the TYF members that made it? Also, do we know what the date of the US F1 yet? If so maybe we could start putting that out there so folks could plan accordingly.

Last, I WANT a HD hood bad, how much do they cost?

My01yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, I was expecting a heck of alot more than that. Sweet, looking into now. Thanks Boss.

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

It has gone up a little bit, was quoted $203.50. If not next month, next year this will be my first mod in 2012.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
there is a Houston BB Tune meet that is almost to the minimum amount of peeps to make it happen........we could turn this into a TYF meet????

well we are at 15, but retunes dont count, so a few more people are needed.

Those two tahoes look good. Looks like great weather and nice place also.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645