TSP Cams?

Discussion in 'Performance' started by CJ Rodarme, Mar 22, 2019.

Sponsored By: Black Bear Performance
  1. CJ Rodarme

CJ Rodarme Full Access Member

Name:
    CJ
    I was watching YouTube, and came across a video of a install of a TSP stage 3 truck cam. The guy attached the link for what he got and I clicked on it. For everything that I need, its only around $450 plus tune. What other supporting mods would I need to cam my truck? I'd like to keep price down and I'm not looking for crazy power, just to wake it up a little bit. If anyone has experience with these I'd be interested in seeing what they think of them.

2. undy

undy Full Access Member

Name:
    Dave
    You'd need a custom tune. With their stage 3 cam long tube headers, cat-back and cold air intake at a minimum would be advised. Expect to fork over and additional $2400 in parts/tune, not to include cam installation.

3. CJ Rodarme

CJ Rodarme Full Access Member

Name:
    CJ
    Well this thread didn't really go anywhere but based on my own research I'll probably be going with the TSP stage 3 low lift truck cam whenever I cam my truck. To support it I'll be doing headers and exhaust, springs, and I already have a CAI. If I can get it done for a relatively cheap price I'll also get the heads ported and polished. Their truck cams are meant to be ran with minimal supporting mods, and don't require the use of a aftermarket stall. I'll also be using their mail order tuning service, which is pretty cheap and is meant for applications like their truck cams.