Tranny help (lockup problems)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lestat0669

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Theres a website that I read sometime ago, apparently explaining every possible problems and solution with the 4L60E assuming thats your tranny. I don't remember the site but I must have it bookmark somewhere. When I read up on my situation with the shuttering between 45 and 60mph, it mention about the look up causing this problem and if I remember right, the solution was a torque converter replacement. I might be wrong but I'm 75% sure that is what it said. I'm still having the problem with mine but I just dont think about it....well sometimes and want to kick its ass but at the moment I dont have the time or place to replace the torque converter. Weather sucks at the moment. Well if I find the site I'll post it here. Lots of luck:rocking:

Bowie

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So I am having this problem with what seems to be TC lock up. Any answers on this yet?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n240sxlover