Train horn

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Somewhere around here is a thread with the info I was trying to find but unfortunately I can't find that thread.

Anyway, someone used to, or maybe still does, make a kit that had two compressors and two tanks (if memory serves) that were mounted on a bracket that bolted in place of the plastic splash shield under the front end.

It was really for an air ride suspension but train horns require A LOT of air.
@NathanJax i think

Pockets

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I made some L brackets and hung the tank and compressor from the side of the frame. Right beside the spare on the driver side.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Train horns are still a thing...? :)
fun esp when a train comes then goes and then you set the horn off scaring everyone and you see a bunch of brake light come back on lol and people waiting for the Ghost train

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Train horns on anything other than trains have caused quite a few deaths. Believe it or not they’re regulated. The horns, because of their freak out factor, cause involuntary reactions that leave anyone involved in creating and using the horn 100% responsible for ANYthing and EVERYthing bad that happens at that moment and forever after.

Think it through, too many carry, too many attorneys, too many others that that would want to own your soul if they’re loved one was harmed or killed by something so powerful was used as a prank.

Check out YouTube

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Kee Fuller

Kee Fuller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never got it installed. Way too big and i didnt want to remove my spare tire.

Ended up getting the klienn plug and play for our trucks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne