Trading in the Tahoe.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
well it been a good run on here with you guys. I am pretty sure I am trading in the Tahoe this week. I am posting my LED G4 Tails and my K&N CAI in the for sale section if anyone is interested. Ill give fellow mermbers the 'homie hook up' Send me a note if you are. Thank you for all of the information and entertainment you guys have given me over the last 2 years and a 1K plus posts. Peace out!

OP
OP
Conor

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
An 07 Tundra 5.7 Double Cab. I love the Tahoe, but I am getting that itch to switch it up for a while. Not to mention get some lower payments.

Repo503

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not a big pickup person but those Tundras look nice. I hear you on the lower payments though. Good luck and I hope you enjoy the new ride.

I just placed an order for an '11 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland this week. So I know about the itch to change it up.

Last edited:

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
You're gonna love the Tundra, my dad had an 07 and it was really nice.

Poncherello

Reaction score
Do you have any pictures of the CAI? You trading it with the exhaust on it?

OP
OP
Conor

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
I dont have any pics right now of the CAi but I will take one for you. Yes I am trading in with the exhaust. Its only the Magnaflow muffler and an slp tip anyways. Not a full catback

timjohnson22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Take care thanks for your threads they helped me out alot!!! Best of luck !!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lady112210