Touch screen issue..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

potvingpr1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
2015 Tahoe LTZ have had it 2 weeks, really happy with it but at least once of so every day the touch screen starts acting like some on it touching it but no one is

Here is a video of what is going on (not my video but same thing going on)

Has anyone else had this problem? What was done to fix it?

ttassinari48

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
lol...I think that is my video in the original post. '15 Suburban, Chevy dealer says they can't do anything unless the radio is throwing codes at that moment.

Anybody have any suggestions for me to try in resolving this?

My Suburban is still doing it, and my extended warranty expires 12/28/2020.

Sarah_279

Reaction score
lol...I think that is my video in the original post. '15 Suburban, Chevy dealer says they can't do anything unless the radio is throwing codes at that moment.

Anybody have any suggestions for me to try in resolving this?

My Suburban is still doing it, and my extended warranty expires 12/28/2020.

I would think since you literally have a video of it malfunctioning, the dealer needs to do their job and handle it. Time to try a different one before that warranty is up!

When I had my XT5 the clock went backwards. The dealer didn't believe me but when I presented video they had no choice .. and ended up replacing the entire Cue system.

Piss Willy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I had the same problem with my 2018 Tahoe. Sometimes the touch screen worked fine then sometimes it would act like you described and worse. This is what I did to "solve" or at least stop it from happening. I have a touch button ignition. What I do is when I first enter the vehicle I wait for the logo that shows on the touch screen to disappear then push the ignition button to "On" without touching the brake pedal. This allows the vehicle to turn on without starting the vehicle. Then I once again wait for the logo that shows on the touch screen to disappear and then I simply start my vehicle. My touch screen acts "normal" again. It's worked for me every time and it has allowed me to cancel my new $850 (plus $300 to install it) touch screen that I ordered from the dealership. I hope this helps any and

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC

Latest posts