Time Capsule

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sold for around $53k including fees.

B-train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool, but not worth 53K I'm my book. How many things will need to be addressed from sitting so long without use?

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's not even that. As cool as the idea of a delivery mile example is, I'm not sure what one does with it. The moment you start driving it and racking up miles it becomes just another NNBS Tahoe, and it's not a collector's car so mothballing it isn't really going to add enough value to it over time to justify the effort and opportunity cost.

I thought about bidding on it but I couldn't figure out to what end.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like any ten year old car you'll spend a few thousand to bring it up to your standards and just drive and enjoy it. Cheaper than the latest iteration.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Slap on a range disabler to put the AFM to sleep while simultaneously giving the trans and motor a tune. Add the $59 Crutchfield A2DP BT music adapter and say buh-bye to the known troubles of a Gen 4. Ha, it’s even got Autoride.

Wait! The dash is gonna crack and the clear coat is ticking when it hits UV light :evil27:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
korzone

Latest posts