Text Message Alerts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vonderbach

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
New 2021 Tahoe here. I am reading that there is a way to reply to text messages via hands free but I see nothing in the documentation. Does anyone have any insight as to how this works?

Thanks!

exp500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty easy- hand your phone to somebody that aint drivin dammit!
If you can't do it sittin on your couch at home what tf are you doin trying to do it while drivin?

OP
OP
Vonderbach

Vonderbach

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am asking about hands free options, but please continue lecturing me on the safety protocols of responsible driving....

If this is an example of the type of reply I can expect here then I'll move on to another forum where people actually read posts prior to answering.

exp500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My feeble attempt at humor point taken.
However- if your phone isn't configured for voice/txt, will it work with the truck? Find your owners manual for both.

Gibby13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just press the button on the steering wheel or if in Android auto the microphone and then speak like you were telling someone that had your phone in their hand to send a text. "Send text to the wife number 2, I'm coming home, get ready explanation point"

OP
OP
Vonderbach

Vonderbach

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
LMFAO, "Wife Number 2" This assumes I can afford a second wife after buying this beast of a vehicle.....

But seriously, thank you for that tip, I'll give that a shot. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GinoTahoe

Latest posts