Switching my Corsa "sport" to "touring"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
mikeb33

mikeb33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just drove 1200 miles to Florida for spring break. I am glad I changed the muffler, for my family's sake. I still like the sound when I get on it.
When I get home, I will clean up the sport muffler and list it on eBay. If anybody is interested, let me know this week.

Coolade07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I put the muffler on and I like the sound. Mellower all around, but still pretty cool at full throttle.
So now I have the sport muffler for sale at $200, less than half of new price.

im in barrington!!! im interested in that exhaust. can i check it out sometime?

PM ME!!!!!!!!

DirtyBlackHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would think your factory exhaust is 2.75" and my muffler is 3", but I have never seen a muffler shop that can't adapt things like this.
Well I know Corsa tunes each muffler for each engine so I wasn't sure...I know that the Corsa muffler for my 2004 is 3" single in and single out so maybe it is the same...I will try to call Corsa today and find out if it will work.

This is for a 6.2L right?

OP
OP
mikeb33

mikeb33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I know Corsa tunes each muffler for each engine so I wasn't sure...I know that the Corsa muffler for my 2004 is 3" single in and single out so maybe it is the same...I will try to call Corsa today and find out if it will work.

This is for a 6.2L right?

Oh I didn't realize you already a Corsa system. I think it will be OK. I had a 2005 Tahoe with Corsa and this muffler looks the exact same.

magic03

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Poulter Says to play in Players' Championship.

Poulter Says to play in Players' Championship.
The Englishman, who shared the golf clubs lead at the Masters two weeks ago before finishing tenth, will now take a two-week break to recover from his injury. Poulter says golf equipment he will return to action at Sawgrass on May 6 to play in The Players' Championship ishiner .

twintahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just found a great price for the corsa sport for 762.00 at streetsideauto.com w/ promo code camero.