Swapping power seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beeffajitas

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone swap a power seat into a non-power seat truck? I have a commercial package with the basic vinyl seats. Is the wiring for seat power conveniently already wired into the under-seat connectors?

Keanen55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From what I remember the wiring harness is completely different. You will have to hard wire the power seats into the truck.

Kontra06

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone offer a wiring diagrams to be able to make up my own adapters? I have a 2010 PPV
that has powered seats (minimal power I might add) and bought some '12 Escalade seats with different power connectors.

Kontra06

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone offer a wiring diagrams to be able to make up my own adapters? I have a 2010 PPV
that has powered seats (minimal power I might add) and bought some '12 Escalade seats with different power connectors.

Godinezj92

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

did u ever find an adapter for the seats?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylesimmons