Suspension maxx leveling kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdombrowki21

Reaction score
Good to know, I want to eventually do a 6" lift but this should keep me happy for a while. Seems like people switch out the magana ride often.

Denali Brad

Reaction score
Question for you, did you measure side to side? I am looking at doing just what you did on my 16 with 40K miles, and is appears the driver side is about 1" lower than the passenger side? Was thinking about adjusting with the Maxx kit but did not know if that would cause any problems.

jdombrowki21

Reaction score
Question for you, did you measure side to side? I am looking at doing just what you did on my 16 with 40K miles, and is appears the driver side is about 1" lower than the passenger side? Was thinking about adjusting with the Maxx kit but did not know if that would cause any problems.

Sounds like you have an issue with your suspension if your one side is lower than the other

mb1500

Full Access Member
Reaction score

That’s normal.

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The drivers side of my wifes denai is taller. Not by an inch, but a little taller nonetheless.

Mcdixo84

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aray1288