Stuck at event code 4200 for 2 weeks and counting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JPMAG

Reaction score
Does anyone have any ideas how long the train trip, in this instance TX to NY, would normally take with the scheduled stops?

The dealer is supposed to have" hot ticketed" it so once it arrives it gets rushed. I thinks he's full of s**t lol.

Bigbird

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I got my 2018 Yukon XL Denali it took 3 weeks from Texas to Selkirk NY
3 Days riding in circles in Texas
I can't remember the site but there was a way to watch the train
When it was going in circles in Texas I e-mailed them and said to get Willie Nelson out of the engineers seat

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

JPMAG

Reaction score
When I got my 2018 Yukon XL Denali it took 3 weeks from Texas to Selkirk NY
3 Days riding in circles in Texas
I can't remember the site but there was a way to watch the train
When it was going in circles in Texas I e-mailed them and said to get Willie Nelson out of the engineers seat

Thanks, it was scheduled to leave TX on 6/30 and land on 7/17. Wishful thinking I guess.

20200726_101258.jpg

Rdr854

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I understand your frustration. I’m 50 miles from the port of Baltimore and a number of years ago it took over a month for my then car to clear customs and make its way to the dealer.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I used to have to trace railcars for a company I worked for like 25 years ago, I just don't remember if I called it in or if it was thru a website. either way as long as you know the railcar number and company you can find out where it is, we sold fertilizer and needed to know when specific products would arrive to make the fertilizer mix. I can tell you though fertilizer will eat metal like no tomorrow lol much worse than any salted roads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts