SSV will it fit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Powertrip

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’m picking up a 2013 SSV tomorrow and it’s going to need new tires. Will 285/60r18 fit with the proper wheel without lift/level/trim? Looking at Ridge grapplers or recon grapplers on mayhem wheels.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics, please.

Do you know what the OEM wheel spec and tire size is for the 2013 SSV (I personally do not know)? We can use that as a starting point, and then estimate the impact of converting to the wheel and tire combo that you are considering.

OP
OP
P

Powertrip

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
265/60r27 and I think non SSV base size is 265/65r17

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RooTBeeRthe1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I run 285/70s(33x11.50) on stock 17's.
The front did rub a little bit, but nothing some plastic trimming didn't fix.
It all went away when I leveled it with a 2-in kit in the front.

The rears would rub on the very inside of the fender liner but only when I had the suspension flexed out real hard or going into a large driveway at an angle.

All of that said, I'm running Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ P3 and the tread width is supposedly 9.3" but it might be more than that, they are very square and wide even mounted on a narrow rim like I have them.

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

Powertrip

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Goodyear Weangler Duratrac 33x12.50 anyone get these to fit stock?

Tahoe_SSV

Reaction score
I have 265/70R17 Pirrelli scorpions on moto metal wheels. And just recently did 2" front level. It still rubs slightly on plastic at full turn. But I plan to do some trimming here soon.