Some updates to my Z71/LT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sschrader

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took the rest of the Z71 nerf bar junk off and replaced it with the LT running steps. Also has the LT roof rack. Still need to clean a bunch of dirt from where the nerf bar mounts were. What do you guys/girls think?

tahoe2.jpg

tahoe-1.jpg

Here is a HDR of the above.

tahoehdr2.gif

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like it!! looks nothing like a z71 now except for the lower valance on the bumper. Nice job!!

Repo503

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks really clean, switching up the racks was a great move, that z71 rack is so ugly but I think these trucks look funny without them. Keep up the good work.

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
nice moves..... sure changes the look of the ride, i have the z71 running boards myself but untill i can score a set of painted ones, i will stick with the z71 bitches

you should snap a couple more pics up close of that new running board setup... i am interested to see the fitment

Last edited:

HMFDZ28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not to sound like a dick but what was the point in payin more for a Z71 for then??? I mean it looks good but ummm lol

Repo503

Full Access Member
Reaction score
worth the extra scratch just to have less chrome. Besides on the used market they seem to be about the same as an LT.

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
yes, bought it used and wasnt looking for any particular model over another... but like the Repo man said... its worth a few extra bucks to 86 all the chrome, have painted trim peices, fender flares (i like em) leather interior, dvd system, nearly every option you can get in a Tahoe.... i got a smokin deal on mine back when gas was over $4

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ah! I would've swapped you running boards, I want those nerf bars badly. Or the roof rack! I'm trying to do the opposite to our 2002 model, switching it from an LT to a Z71. Yours looks really nice though!

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
i got some Z71 parts for you man... i think we might be able to work something out... pm me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrSpork