Some help please re: Escalade/Yukon/Tahoe seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

m1949

LS364/450
Reaction score
Hey all, Can anyone tell me definitely if the seats in an 06 Tahoe or Yukon are the same as in an 06 Escalade with the same seating configuration? I know they look similar, but my question is are the seat pads the same? I'm trying to buy a kit from Leatherseats.com. They offer kits for Tahoe and Yukon, but for some unknown reason do not offer a kit for the 06 Escalade. In other words, is there anything distinct about the seats or seat pads of Escalade seats that prevents covering them with a Tahoe or Yukon kit? Thanks.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A standard trim escalade(non platinum trim) has the exact same designed leather cushions and foam cushions underneath. The stitching is all the same and the way the leather covers and foam covers attach to the seat from are all identical. The only difference in the Escalade is that the center leather inserts in the Escalade seats are perforated where the Tahoe and Yukon leather inserts are not. The cushions from an Escalade can be swapped onto a Tahoe/Yukon seat frame and a Tahoe/Yukon cover could be swapped onto an Escalade seat frame.

The only leather and under seat foam cushions that are different from the rest are the 2004-2006 Escalade platinum trim seats. They are heated and cooled seats and as a result have mechanism under the seat foam that runs both the heat and cool functions that’s completely different from the standard heating element in the Tahoe, Yukon, and regular Escalade seats. And the foam cushions in the platinum seats are different as well since the mechanism that heats and cools the seats is different.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davonlwilliams33

Latest posts