SLP Resonator Delete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eric Fox

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2016 Yukon XL, and I removed the Resonator and changed out the muffler to a Flowmaster - but without the Resonator there is a MASSIVE amount of echo in the cabin all the time.
Any chance those of you that removed the resonator - do you still have it? If so I would LOVE to buy it from you and help you clean up your garage lol!

But seriously though if anyone still has the resonator I would be interested in buying it.

JDopirak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2016 Yukon XL, and I removed the Resonator and changed out the muffler to a Flowmaster - but without the Resonator there is a MASSIVE amount of echo in the cabin all the time.
Any chance those of you that removed the resonator - do you still have it? If so I would LOVE to buy it from you and help you clean up your garage lol!

But seriously though if anyone still has the resonator I would be interested in buying it.

I still have mine, Where are you located?